Are You Inspired…
…by a vague business idea?
…by an idea for a web site?
…by a business concept?
You feel “stuck” because…
- You don’t know how to move forward in any of the above areas?
- Want to take your business online but don’t know where to start?
- Want to know the right steps to get started in business?
- Need to know how to evaluate your idea … to honestly know if it will support a business and generate income?
- Want to understand how to build your business?
- Need to understand how to plan & construct web content…to bring in the most traffic?
You’re in the right place!
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then I welcome you. You are indeed in the right place. This web site contains a large assortment of self-help articles designed to get you started correctly.
As a coach and consultant, I have seen many people with bright ideas fail to start or fail to succeed in business because they lacked just a few of the skills or experience necessary. Don’t let that happen to you!
MY PROMISE TO YOU:
If you follow through with the articles and tutorials on this site, and make use of the resources you’ll find here, you’ll know if your business idea is worth pursuing. If it IS, then I’ll lead you down the correct sequence of actions to take to reasonably assure you get started off right.
Obviously, no one can guarantee anyone else “SUCCESS” as that is a very subjective term, but I can assure you that you will have all the tools at your disposal to conduct intelligent and informed analysis every step of the way to determining if your business concept — even it’s very vague right now — has a chance at succeeding. You’ll also have resources to start that business correctly, avoiding many of the “rookie” pitfalls and mis-steps that can spell disaster to a fledgling business.
Once your business is launched, you’ll have continuing support through helpful articles and resources on this site, including running your business, having the right mindset, setting business and personal goals, financial concerns like getting paid and contracts, and much more.
If you are in any stage of “just beginning,” here is my recommended strategy:
Take my FREE Beginner’s Tutorial. It is a comprehensive set of 10 articles designed to get you started correctly. It assumes that you are a complete beginner. In this Series, we’ll cover:
- The Importance of Planning & Research
- FREE Research Tools & When to Use Them
- The Importance of Focus
- How to Clarify Your Business Concept
- Why You Need a Niche
- How to Determine Demand
- How to Tweak Your Concept
- What You Need to Know to Run a Business: It’s Not What You Think!
- Why You Need a Website & How to DIY it Yourself…Saving Tons of Money in the Process!
Each of these topics will explain in clear, easy-to-understand language just what we’re talking about, including defining terms, and using examples to illustrate the concepts. While there is necessarily some “theory” or conceptual understanding, this is also hands-on, and you will have ample opportunity to “try out” each concept. There is no substitute for “doing it yourself” to see how the concepts work in real life. This initial series will conclude with recommended Next Steps, so you are VERY clear on what to do next!