Web Site Content 101: Creating Content Google Will Love!
So What IS the BIG DEAL About Web Site Content?
We’ve all heard it” Content is KING!” But…what does that really mean?… And, more importantly…WHY?
Overwhelming for Beginners…and Veterans Alike!
Many people are confused about Google’s changing requirements about content…How can you know what to write about if Google keeps changing the rules?
Trying to plan your web site content can be intimidating…if you don’t have a plan or process to follow.
If you are learning your way around or are new to WordPress — or even if you have a had your web site for some time — you probably have questions like these:
- What exactly IS ‘content’?
- What’s the BIG DEAL about Content? Why all the fuss?
- How do I know what content to create?
- I’ve heard that Google keeps re-writing the rules about content? How do I know what they want now?
- How do I develop a content plan?
- How do I write for my readers? How do I know what they want?
- I’m busy running my business! Do I really have to write all this content? Can’t I just outsource it?
I answer these questions and more…plus discuss Content & Content Planning “Best Practices” as well as the Role of Design in your content planning. On top of all these questions, many people are confused about Google’s changing requirements about content…How can you know what to write about if Google keeps changing the rules?
The following presentation answers the most common content questions and explores best practices for planning your web site content, designed just for beginners:
What are your biggest web content creation & planning challenges? Let me know in the Feedback section below.