WordPress 101: Content Curation
Another strategy to keep Google happy & keep yourself sane is to curate content from other highly-credible and respected sources.
However, properly curating content is a very specific process!
Do it wrong, and you could find yourself in more trouble:
- Google despises “duplicate content” and will rank you lower or black-list you if it finds such on your website!
- Authors resent others using their work without properly crediting the source! They may also demand you take their works down!
It’s critical to follow a specific set up procedures to properly curate content and reap those significant benefits!
The following presentation presents Content Curation:
- What it is
- Why it’s useful to you as a website writer
- The 5 elements required to properly curate other’s content
- How it will help your website
- How it will benefit your target audience and keep them coming back for more great content!
Content Curation is a great content strategy, but can be tricky to implement.
What are Your Content Curation Tactics…Questions?
Is Content Curation part of your Content Marketing strategy? If not, why?
What questions or roadblocks have you encountered in implementing Content Curation?